Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
Don’t get any closer to each other
This is the most interesting thing I’ve seen all year.
I don’t know how to feel about this
I feel like this has some really deep meaning. I see it as two people can be close and it can allow for something beautiful, but as soon as they get to know each other too well it becomes ugly. Because if you knew every thought in someones head, the bad might out weigh the good. And you could never undo what you have learned about them. The spots on the butterfly’s wings are human eyes which have seen the truth but have no way of revealing it, or warning you not to get closer and protect the butterfly. The butterfly is their beautifully balanced relationship threatened by the knowing/seeing of too much, or closeness. The people symbolize anyone.
sneakin up on tha pussy